First Lithium Powered Rough Terrain Forklift in Australia!
Enforcer Lithium Rough Terrain Forklift
Introducing the all-new, revolutionary Enforcer Lithium Powered Rough Terrain
Forklift. Eco-friendly with the power of any IC engine forklift in its class
adapted to work in any rough terrain application.
- CHARGING TIME: Less than 2 hours, quick charge, high efficiency.
- GRADE-ABILITY: Up to 30%, performance between diesel engine powered 2WD and 4WD, suitable for most of middle-low rough terrain application.
- DRIVE SPEED: 20km/hour, the fastest electric forklift in market.
- OVERALL WIDTH: 1450mm, designed for Orchard constrains.
- TURNING RADIUS: 2730mm, independent drive wheel, great maneuverability.
- LIFTING SPEED: 380mm/sec, perform like an IC engine powered forklift.
- LOWERED HEIGHT: 2135mm, allows container and doorways operation.
- GROUND CLEARANCE: 270mm, high ground clearance for rough terrain application.
- Construction Sites
- Farming Area
- Mining Industry
- Forestry Industry
- Building Materials
- Underground/ confined construction sites
Need more information? Our team is here to help.