Looking for a forklift hire or materials handling solution without the large upfront costs? At Fork Force Australia we have a range of new and used equipment tailored to your needs.
Fork Force has an 800-strong forklift hire fleet, with an extensive range of material handling and forklift solutions, such as:[hire-range-list/]
Our forklifts can be supplied with the below options and attachments to suit your requirements:
- Non-standard Tynes
- Attachments – Rotators, Clamps, Fork positioners
- Weight gauges
- Keyless access
Forklift Rental Benefits
Still not sure if you should purchase or rent a forklift? Don’t stress, this a question we get asked a lot. To help you with this, we’ve listed several rental benefits to consider:
- Flexible terms and equipment – No matter the material handling equipment and whether you need new or used equipment for your operation. We can provide you with the equipment you need with the rental term that suits your budget. From one year to seven we can build a long-term rental agreement that meets your requirements.
- Low cash investment – unlike purchasing a forklift outright, renting one or a fleet of forklifts will not require a large cash investment.
- Cost matched to usage – Long-Term rental agreements are based upon how the forklift will be used, including expected hours and operating conditions. In comparison to purchasing an asset outright where you pay 100% for the item regardless of where and how long the asset is used for.
- Rental payments could be tax deductible – Rental payments are an operating expense and could be 100% deductible as a business expense. Rental also takes away the need for confusing depreciation schedules or adverse tax consequences at financial year end.
- Fixed regular costs – Keep your material handling costs free of unpleasant surprises! Our Long-term rental agreements typically include normal maintenance, which means you can leave the hassle and cost of maintaining the fleet to us and focus on your business.
- Choice of machines and models – We offer the full range from hand pallet trucks up to specialised rough terrain forklifts and large container handlers
- Idle capacity and scalability – Do you currently have additional forklift units in your fleet to cover unexpected break downs and seasonal needs? Renting allows you to re-direct cash tied up in unutilised assets and vary your forklift requirements with cyclic needs.
Or call the Fork Force Hire Department on 1300 454 473.