In today’s world, maintaining productivity, up-time and efficiency are crucial for providing best-in-class customer service and keeping costs down. At Fork Force Australia, we understand this and have a range of casual and short-term forklifts standing by for delivery at a moment’s notice.
Our rental fleet is comprised of late-model, low-hour, material handling equipment featuring contemporary technology to help you get the job done in a cost effective and efficient manner.
Our casual and short-term forklift hire solutions gives you the comfort of a known cost and the ability to manage your fleet as business needs change.
Fork Force has an 800-strong forklift hire fleet, with an extensive range of forklift brands and models for casual and short-term hire.
Forklift brands available:
- And more.
Casual and Short-term Hire is a great way of covering:
- Unexpected deliveries
- Forklift breakdowns
- Increased/seasonal workloads
- Shut downs
- Container unloading
- Short/Long-term Projects
Why should you hire your forklift from us?
- Our customer service – For 19 years, Fork Force has been meeting the hire and rental needs of satisfied customers across Australia. View our testimonials
- Our competitive rates – We work hard to keep costs down pass on the savings to ensure you, our customer enjoys the most competitive hire rates available. The longer you rent a forklift, the cheaper our already highly competitive weekly rates get.
- Get your forklift sooner – We guarantee a simple hire process, with fast turnaround on quotes and contracts for both new and used forklifts, with flexible terms and fast delivery to maintain productivity, and the uptime you need to keep your business at peak performance.
- Tailored solutions – To suit your site and material handling requirements, your forklift can be optioned with features and attachments such as:
- White tyres
- Slippers/Fork Extensions
- Fork positioners
- Container Ramps
- Safety first– All our forklifts and materials handling solutions are serviced and properly maintained to ensure they meet all relevant safety requirements.
- Cost transparency – The cost of hire generally includes maintenance cost, as a result, you do not need to worry about servicing the machine. This leaves you to do what you do best – running your business!
- National Coverage – We will deliver to any site, including 3rd party locations
“Fair Wear and Tear” Guide
The Australian Forklift and Industrial Truck Association (AFITA) has released the Forklift Truck Fair Wear and Tear Guide to assist hire customers with the interpretation of Fair Wear and Tear and a consistent approach that is implemented by AFITA members. Fork Force Australia is a proud member for AFITA.
For the full guide, view here.