FORKLIFT SOLUTIONS TAILORED TO YOUR NEEDS
Whatever your forklift requirements, Fork Force Australia has a solution that is right for you.
Fork Force offers a branch and service network across Austraila with an extensive range of material handling equipment for sale and hire, including but not limited to new and used Forklifts, Telehandlers, Walkie Stackers, Pallet Trucks, Sweepers etc. ranging from 1 tonne up to 48 tonnes.
Fork Force is the exclusive Australian importer and distributor for Maximal Forklifts, Enforcer Forklifts and Unicarriers.
We also offer a large selection of leading forklift brands for sale and hire at fiercely competitive prices. We provide long-term forklift hire nationwide and short-term forklift hire into many parts of Australia.
Fork Force Group has sold more than 20,000 forklifts Australia wide and has a 4,000-strong forklift hire and rental fleet. We provide professional end-to-end service an unbeatable value-for-money on price.
Most of our new Enforcer forklifts come with a 5 year parts and labour warranty and most of our used forklifts are backed by a 12 month parts and labour warranty. Fork Force has state-of-the-art forklift service workshops, fully equipped mobile service vans and a nationwide network of professional service agents.
Owning a forklift has bever been easierwith our innovative and flexible ownership options like:
These options have been providing our customers with complete buyer confidence since 1999.
Call our professional and friendly staff today on 1300 423 675 to discuss all your forklift needs.
- Lencrow is established, trading as All Forks Hire.
- Munlift & Munquip established, supplying forklifts to Brisbane, Toowoomba and the surrounding regions.
- Hystandard Handling Equipment Hystandard Handling Equipment is established in Sydney and becomes a distributor of Hyster Forklifts.
- Lencrow introduces the first all terrain forklifts to their fleet.
- Lencrow partners with Nomad Nissan and is appointed as a Nissan Forklift dealer.
- Lencrow establishes a branch in Brisbane, trading as Hi-Lift Materials Handling.
- Fork Force is established as Fork Source, a wholesale rental company, supplying forklifts to the likes of Coates Hire, Kennards Hire & National Hire.
- Fork Force becomes a Hire and Rental Industry Association (HRIA) Member.
- Lencrow expands into Melbourne trading as Pro-Fork Materials Handling.
- Lencrow becomes the exclusive dealer of EP Equipment products in Australia.
- Lencrow consolidates all the companies under its ownership into one company Lencrow Materials Handling.
- Fork Force Acquires Forklift Sales Qld, allowing us to increase business operations across the materials handling market.
- Fork Force started importing used forklifts from USA, Europe and Japan.
- Name change from Fork Source to Fork Force Australia to reflect our growth into a national forklift supplier.
- The new Fork Force brand was officially launched in February.
- Fork Force’s 10th Birthday celebration!
- The launch of the Enforcer Forklift brand.
- Fork Force Australia moved to the bigger Darra, Brisbane premises.
- Maximal gives East Coast distributorship to Fork Force Australia.
- Acquisition of Munlift & Munquip allowing Fork Force to expand into Toowoomba.
- Fork Force Australia wins the Largest Maximal Dealer Worldwide award with record forklift sales.
- Fork Force becomes the exclusive National Maximal Dealer in Australia.
- Fork Force acquires Eastern Forklifts in Melbourne.
- Lencrow acquires Powerlift Materials Handling, expanding their network into Newcastle and South Australia.
- Fork Force appointed exclusive importer and distributor of Ausa Rough Terrain forklifts.
- Lencrow becomes the official distributor of Unicarriers in Australia.
- Skyreach selects Ausa & Fork Force Australia for major Rough Terrain deal.
- Nishio Rent All invests in Fork Force Australia.
- Fork Force Australia moves to New Head Quarters in Larapinta, Brisbane, Queensland.
- Fork Force acquires of Hystandard Handling Equipment.
- Winners: “2018 Rental Company of The Year” by the Hire and Rental Industry Association (HIRA).
- Fork Force acquires Lencrow Materials Handling.
- Fork Force’s 20th Birthday celebration!
- Enforcer sales into Asia.
- Fork Force begins the next phase of growth and consolidation: “One Company, One Team Vision” commences with branch relocations across the country.
- Hystandard Handling Equipment and Lencrow Forklifts commence operation as a Fork Force Group company.
- Fork Force becomes a member of the Australian Forklift and Industrial Truck Association (AFITA).
- Launch of Enforcer Telehandler range.
- Fork Force becomes a member of the Telescopic Handler Association of Australia Incorporated (TSHA).
The Fork Force team is committed to making sure we meet your expectations every time you deal with us.
- We will recommend products and services suited to your specific needs.
- We will take the time to explain the recommended solution and its price.
We will supply you with the right material handling equipment rather than pushing a specific brand. We can negotiate directly and freely on all forklift sales, forklift hire and forklift service packages.
Our experience, expertise and size means we are fiercely competitive in the marketplace on all new and used forklift sale prices, forklift hire rates and service packages for all forklift brands.
Our Awards and Associations
The AFITA represents the interests of major suppliers of forklift trucks and associated equipment in Australia. The major focus of AFITA is to ensure the highest possible standards of performance, safety and client satisfaction.
The AFITA plays an active role in the development of Australian and International Standards for the forklift industry and in promoting the highest standards of safe use of equipment by producing guidance documents and through the conduct of annual National Forklift Safety Seminars.
Fork Force Australia is proud to be an active member of the AFITA.
The Hire and Rental Industry Association (HIRA) is the official industry association for hire and rental companies in Australia, providing benefits and services at both national and state levels.
HIRA holds Hire Industry Excellence Awards yearly recognising outstanding achievement and industry excellence. The Hire Industry Excellence Awards pay tribute to the exceptional standards of service and innovation displayed throughout the hire sector.
Fork Force Australia was named the 2018 Rental Company of the Year by the Hire and Rental Industry Association (HRIA) at a gala awards night in Brisbane, which was attended by category finalists and industry representatives. This achievement recognised outstanding achievement and industry excellence and pays tribute to the exceptional standards of service and innovation displayed throughout the hire sector by Fork Force Australia.