When it comes to cost savings and carbon reduction, an LPG forklift outperforms all other fossil fuel forklift types. So it’s easy to see why Maximal LPG forklifts are fast becoming the choice for leading players in the Australian material handling industry.
LPG forklifts offer unparalleled reliability and performance for indoor and outdoor applications. With load capacities ranging from 1 tonne to 5 tonnes, Maximal gas forklifts have been developed as a cost-effective solution for mid-level material handling operations with lower operating hours and intensities. For more information about our LPF forklift range call or email us today!
- Easy-to-access operator compartment with excellent legroom
- Front hydraulic controls with left-hand directional travel levers
- First-class suspension safety seat provide comfort and ease of operation
- Convenient pedal layout for secure and optimal control
- Externally adjustable load and thrust rollers for precise mast and carriage alignment
- Wider forward view of fork tips and load
- Powershift transmission
- Premium hydraulics for safe and superior handling
- Safety lowering speed valve on main lift cylinder
- Fully adjustable steering wheel
- Easy access for serviceability
- All aluminium radiator core for faster heat dissipation
- LCD monitor with integrated diagnostic system
- EPA tier 3 and EU stage IIIA compliant engine
- Factory-Backed 5 Year Parts & Labour Warranty
The Maximal LPG forklift range provides the ideal balance between load capacity and fuel efficiency. With proven and dependable components, Maximal LPG forklifts ensure excellent reliability and competency for medium-duty applications.
Fork Force Australia is the exclusive Australian Maximal Distributor.