What is an Enforcer?
An Enforcer is a high quality brand of forklifts and walkie stackers assembled and imported from China to strict Australian standards. The forklifts contain quality Japanese power trains – or Chinese engines depending on your budget, while the walkie stackers use industry-leading Curtis controllers. Both incorporate German steel.
ForkForce has been working very closely with the Maximal and Zowell factories for years to ensure all Enforcers are rugged, reliable and custom built for Australian conditions. We now proudly offer a 5-Year Parts & Labour Warranty on every new Enforcer sold, based on 30 years’ experience with every major forklift and walkie stacker brand on the market.
The large scale offshore production process and strong Australian dollar also enables ForkForce to pass on major cost savings to you with our fiercely competitive new Enforcer forklift and walkie stacker pricing.
Why would I choose an Enforcer?
There are 5 main reasons:
(1) high quality and fully Australian compliant
(2) brutally price competitive – please compare and save
(3) broad range of lift capacities and lift heights across all types of forklifts, walkie stackers, walkie reach stackers, reach trucks, 3-wheelers and compact rough terrains
(4) 5-Year Parts & Labour Warranty
(5) 450+ Enforcer forklift users and growing every week.
Why would I buy a Chinese built forklift?
4 of the world’s top 20 industrial lift truck suppliers are based in China while many others have invested millions building giant manufacturing plants there including: Toyota, Yale, Linde (China) Forklift Truck Corp, Hyster China, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Forklifts (Dalian) Co. Ltd, Caterpillar China, Crown, Manitou, Nichiyu and Jungheinrich.
China also has a growing reputation for quality engineering trusted by other international icons like Toyota, BMW, General Motors and Volkswagen who now manufacture motor vehicles there.
China’s forklift sales grew by 35% per annum from 2003 to 2007 then by 10.3% in 2008 during the GFC and is now the world’s largest supplier since 2011 i.e. “Everything is made in China these days…”
Our Chinese Enforcer or Maximal products have passed the ISO 9000 / 9001 / 9004 / 19011: 2000; ISO 14000 / 14001: 2004 Management System Certifications.
What about Enforcer forklift servicing?
ForkForce provides forklift maintenance and repairs in south-east QLD and northern NSW directly, or via our network of approved forklift service and repair providers in all other states and regions. Please contact us to book your next service, or for the contact details of the relevant forklift dealer in your local area.
ENFORCER PRODUCT RANGE:
Hand Pallet Jacks • Electric Pallet Trucks • Walkie Stackers • Walkie Reach Stackers • High Reach Trucks • 3-Wheelers • LPG / Petrol / Diesel / Dual Fuel / Electric Forklifts • Rough Terrain Forklifts • Container Handlers.
Maximal supplies ForkForce with their high quality Enforcer brand of forklifts which have been purpose-built for Australian customers.
These customisations include:
– 50mm higher cabin head-guards (for worksites where the operators have to wear hardhats)
– gas-assisted swing-down LPG bottle reload brackets
– improved load guards
– upgraded instrument panels
– superior Grammar seats
– rear assist ‘grab handles’ with a warning horn.
The Enforcer range of electric walkie stackers, walkie reach stackers and powered pallet trucks is supplied by Zowell forklifts with the following features:
– Intelligent battery charger
– Foldaway ride-on platform
– Curtis electronic controller
– German Frei tiller handle with dual (left & right hand) controls
– Easy side battery extraction
– Wide-view mast for easier stock viewing and steering through busy warehouses
– Regenerative braking function
– Italian Hydrapp hydraulic pump
– German steel mast
– 1, 1.5 & 2 tonne lift capacity models
– Lift heights from 2.5m to 5m depending on the lift capacity
– Non-marking polyurethane wheels.