The Australian economy, with its diverse industry sectors, is constantly creating opportunities for growth and success. Increasing business output by investing in additional forklifts is a popular strategy for many applications. From the shipping to logistics and forestry sectors, just to name a few, there is a forklift that can help make any job faster and easier. In many cases, a quality second hand forklift can provide you with the lifting capabilities you need, whilst reducing the financial outlay.
So, if you are looking for second hand forklifts for sale, then feel free to browse through Fork Force Australia’s wide selection of trucks. Wherever your location or jobsite, we supply forklift solutions to clients throughout Australia – from Brisbane, to Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, Canberra, Darwin or Tasmania.
Here is some of our product range:
- Second hand Diesel Forklifts
- Second hand Electric Forklifts
- Second hand Reach Trucks
- Second hand Rough Terrain Forklifts
- Second hand Telehandlers
- Second hand Side Loader Forklifts
- Second hand Container Mast Forklifts
- Second hand Walkie Stackers
- Second hand Walkie Reach Stackers
- Second hand Stock Pickers
Given the various job applications, you’ll find a lifting solution to do things more efficiently. Whether it’s an indoor or outdoor operation, we have used diesel, LPG and electric forklifts of different brands and models. And depending on the lifting capacity and reach height the job requires, our selection of forklift types, from telehandlers to walkie stackers, offers a multitude of options.
Second Hand Forklifts for Sale: There’s a Lot to Choose From!
In addition to used forklifts for different applications, we also have many brands to choose from, so if you’re familiar with any of the below trusted brands, there’s a used forklift for sale with your name on it.
Here is our selection of brand forklifts:
- Second hand Toyota Forklifts
- Second hand Hyster Forklift
- Second hand TCM Forklifts
- Second hand Nissan Forklifts
- Second hand Komatsu Forklifts
- Second hand CAT Forklifts
- Second hand Yale Forklifts
- Second hand Linde Forklifts
- Second hand Mitsubishi Forklifts
- Second hand Moffett Forklifts
- Second hand Clark Forklifts
- Second hand Crown Forklifts
- Second hand Jungheinrich Forklifts
- Second hand Nichiyu Forklift
- Second hand Manitou Telehandlers
- Second hand Merlo Telehandlers
What to Look for in Second Hand Forklifts for Sale?
With a variety of choices in both product type and brand, we understand that it can be confusing to determine which forklift best suits your needs. Feel free to send us a message and consult with our product experts; they’ll provide you with all the pertinent information to guide your purchase.
When buying a second hand forklift, here are the general things you will want to check:
- Condition of the body paintwork
- Any signs of significant impact damage
- Rust or corrosion
- Tyre condition and quality
- Engine function
- Mobility and efficiency of lifting gear
- Smoothness of hydraulics
- User functionality and comfortability of seat and lights
- Working and undamaged fuel systems
- Wear of tynes
- And for electric forks, the battery should be in good working condition
To alleviate any concerns you may have with purchasing a used forklift, our range of forklifts are sold with a 30 day trade back policy or a 1 year parts and labour warranty.
We have numerous used forklifts options available to suit your budget and requirements. Our sales experts can help you can narrow down your options and are ready to answer any of your questions regarding our used forklifts for sale.
Professional End-to-End Service and Unbeatable Value for Money in the Forklift Game
Fork Force Australia’s wide selection of product options – combined with our professional service – places us second to none when it comes to supplying forklift solutions throughout Australia. From Queensland to New South Wales, Victoria and South Australia – wherever your site location may be – we deliver nationwide, so you can ensure that the productivity of your business operations continues without any delays or hindrances. With thousands of forklifts sold nationwide, our clients can enjoy the benefits of second hand forklifts at brand-new performance quality.
Don’t hesitate to contact us today for any questions or enquiry.